Monday, March 28, 2011

Hen Does M&b Warband Come Out?

Letter from a child who was never born

Mama, though you never wanted my birth, I can not stop writing mamá.Te call from heaven to explain how happy I was since I live in your birth vientre.Yo wanted to know, I thought that one day would become a happy child, I dreamed of going to school and see when born sonreir.Yo thought everyone would be glad of my birth, but you did not think same as me ... I felt something very strange that I could not explain, something that made me tremble and I felt I took away the life I wanted to defend myself, but I could not mom, was so small and so weak that I had no strength to quejarme.La criminal death surprised me when I played in your womb and live quererte.Entonces thought I knew who took the life of me, tell me, Mom: qien could get inside me to kill me?, " Quie was, Mom?, where were you defendistes.No I do not know, Mom, what I got to thinking ...

Sorry, Mom, but for a moment I thought you could only be you ... but no, excuse my bad thought: how was I to think that a mother killed her son at home so small when the cat does not harass or or the TV?. Now Mom and I see everything, I'm here in the next world with a partner the same fortune yo.Me said yes, it was you. How could you, Mom?. How could you think you would not be able to buy the dishwasher with my expenses?. Someone advised and will escuchastes before your heart.and had so many dreams ... and you to me quitastes all, those illusions about being a good son to you ...

You know, Mom?. Yesterday I was talking to God and asked him to clarify the truth about my muerte.El hugged me and told me so many beautiful things ... The most encouraging words I ever said that only escuchado.Me he is the master of my life and that nobody had a right would hojos fell quitármela.Por my God lágrimas.Pero rivers hugged me and said tenderly, my little boy
... but ... if you have no mother, I'll give you mine.
... and taught me
the Virgin Mary has given me everything you negaste.Mi me earth mother rejected me, but now I have another in the cielo.Se called Mary and is the mother of Jesus.

Mom, now I leave you with affection dfe, asking you to repent of what you did with me, you confess your sin and not do it again asks jamás.Te your child never born ...

Letter written by: Emilia
Cortina Castellón (Valencia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment