Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stomach Sitting By Women



Over the years, write, share and receive criticism. The most persistent and constant criticism is very simple and I hit hard while reviewing old letters. I share the bit of my answer just for the fun and too serious mood change when they brought the Variations. Here is the best way to describe me (of course modesty aside):

" is funny, indeed, almost all women believe that women should go crazy for me just read to me. But none of you are saying is crazy. Jajaja Even my mom, when she saw the Valley of Screams , instead of congratulating me, I said "I do not know how old you ....!" not mean, imagine how fucking nasty that I must be, to yet and I'm a genius aesthetics and the feeling, no one swing bull! Chale, I need a drink .... "

How sad is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment