Monday, November 16, 2009

Rc Helicopter Buy Pune Store

Variations on a Theme of Love (1)

1. Levanto pen, write. I write to raise my pen and well earned time, the brief moment between letter and word, to think about your name and wonder if that word is enough to create you or adjure. If anything just the word that you named, with few lyrics and simple palindrome to enclose all eternities imaginary moments and wake up to agree with me. Levanto

pen and write the next moment they do not yet know whether this, your name that escapes the paper, in my memory enough to give eternal life to the ephemeral names I made you up and helps me think of you when you still watching from afar. Your name is yours and may not vibrate at the same tone and timbre of the voice in my dream you had before exchanged a word with my body.

Your name is yours, I think before and as I write fantasy, however, is all mine. So can your name be the fantasy image of you were before? I invented a character image and a shadow is not your life. I loved you in my dreams, but I wanted more in the flesh in order to have you. I do not know if my dream still shapes your body, or you otherwise pint when I look full of joy. Existed prior to me, but at some so my dreams I created new, and still shines on you the sprite of the unattainable.

With your name say who you are, but what you could be, and what make you my ambitions. Say your name so I'm after you, you, what I will end without you. Your name then, not yours, nor me. Levanto

pen, write. A moment for not writing enough. In deciding to keep the letters in your name until you rewrite your future and my past life to conjure in an instant all possibility: what it is and not what may be, it will not be.

not I take the pen and write. This was or might be a blank page, now is the desire to enclose the eternity in the letters that you name and describe my fate, I wanted to write letters to lift the pen and were multiplying without ever forming the word as I write. Is it impossible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment