Friday, April 3, 2009

Age Of Empires 1 Full Versiyon 2009

Claudia (Sorry)

Well, this is a true story, as they say. Of those that one should have to light a campfire nerd / Christian preference. It's tragic, very tragic story, a friend told me, his character, which we call Eriksson only to keep track of the characters. And if you read this, Claudia, you know that it is not unusual, he had good intentions, they just got nervous because you are beautiful and let it fool. This friend of mine came across borders and therefore, a little later, on April's Fools .

was a hot afternoon April, Eriksson told me hanging from his beer, and faced the happy prospect of going on holiday and have a shitload of entertainment available, I went to put the center commercial. But the subconscious is a traitor, man, treacherous as the genesis character. There was some resentment in voice, and it was nothing new, with a beer or two, always gets rude, self-critical. I put my hand on the shoulder and told him that we all do, whatever it was, nothing is hopeless.

loudly called the waiter and asked for another round, then looked at me, covered his eyes with his hand, sighed and said: Traitor, you'll see. I lost time in the stores, looking for what to entertain the lazy days that are waiting for me. I looked computers, clothing, wines, toys and even movie premieres. That was my mistake, in the cinema. Because right there in the café opposite, sweet world if any, was she . And he said capitalized She smiled, gave him a sip of beer. I've known him most of his life, and a couple of years did not hear him say She capitalized. Anda old, I said, a mess of skirts.

No, no skirts said , black pants, an apron, black hair, smile, clean, honest and big eyes, outlined with black, white. You know, as taken from the romance. smiled, my friend likes the question Eriksson retro nineteenth century when there is an air of modernity, is stuck with Tim Burton. And I went to order a coffee because I've seen it before, because every time I step out there I look at it and I guess maybe, maybe a day and all that stuff. But it helped me but his partner, while I wanted the look to that that I like but do not know. I smiled and perhaps it also to me, but his smile is one of those who barely have already been drawn, we looked into my eyes. Then it started. He gave of punches to the table, threw half a beer in one gulp, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stared at me. You know what I mean , his eyes said.

And I know. For many years, so many that even worth me tell my friend was one of those timid chronically nauseous. That is, he was sorry, was sorry to give him grief and he was so upset wins to vomit or faint. Old, I said, it might be what at this point?, Are you that you had no soul because they do not know who took her and her devil and the whore that gave birth to all?

Well, idiot, and? Whoever you are such attacks, those moments of idiocy, locks the tongue, sweating like a pig (more in April) will raise your heartbeat to the ears and stop thinking. Nomas So, I asked a little mocking, because there was remorse in his voice. Just like that.

then we had a bottle rum on the table, and what I had, I figured we'd end up drunk and talking about women.

Nothing, I went back to being a teenager, you may need to see the Metallica concert, you've spent the last two weeks listening to that music then, when we were young. And I got to write some lines and leave them on the table by way of gratuity and greeting. You know that time was a chronically shy, scared of women. His name is Claudia, of course. Claudia?, Repeated with a chuckle, but Eriksson ignored the challenge. Verses bad, as always, and gives me time to write pure crap not impress or the most abject fool. course, of course, bad lines, as usual otherwise. Fuck , he replied curtly. But there is nothing wrong with that, I said, who among us has not humiliated by a woman? In such cases we are all stupid teenagers.

Deja, that's not the worst. I finished my coffee, put my poems with name, phone, blog and everything that I happened to find me without being harassed. So yes I laughed out loud. Hahahaha, "without being harassed? By now you must think you're a fucking lyric schizophrenic, afraid, afraid of the good. Sure, hell, sure, but if you saw ... course I've seen, if you're not the only one who visits the mall, the cafeteria, the world. His voice is strange, you know? It makes me feel different, too old. Maybe it's because you're an old raboverde. I laughed again as we served another drink.

Well, I left my poor verses, my tracks, my shame, I got up and left. Here's where it gets rough the matter. I went to pay for parking in one of those machines that I hate, I got the car, I repented and I decided to collect my rubbish and ask for an apology. Then I realized ... I was delighted with the story, I laughed openly, perhaps uninhibited by rum and beer. What are you most idiotic common place and you'll never smile again? I accompanied the question with a laugh.

Yes, of course, but apart from that, a more immediate tragedy. Like that time I crashed the car when exiting a parking be nervous, remember? And I, but of course I remember, asshole, he never brought out the dent to Chevy for penance. And laughed delighted. Only now driving a sports puto jajajajaja did you hit her?

No, dammit, let tell you the story do you want? I realized I left the parking ticket machine in the damn prepaid understand? Subconscious fucking traitor, putting traps, humbling in advance. Not only I can never put my mug in the coffee shop there without dying of shame, I had to put my mug and say, "fuck, I lost the ticket." Throughout life I have not seen or met a fool only to lose the parking ticket, you must be a consummate idiot. You got that absolutely right, you're an idiot. New laughter. So, I could not go to apologize, my verses ridiculed me, she will never look at me again, I lost a wool and much time getting them to let me get the car parking. I decided to put the cherry on your ice cream, and over, there will be a perpetual record of your bullshit in the annals of the mall, because you take data, they score the plates, take a copy of the registration certificate and all that they report it and store it in a database. You are the idiot perpetual, infinite.

Exactly, I said draining his drink and moridéndose lip at the end; that reason, I am the most complete failure and stupid I know, too, that know you, man. was right in that the competition between him and me is strong when it comes to crap.

the end I asked him to put his stupid story in my blog, for learning and enlightenment of all the fools in the world. Dig deep and grow a pair , is your advice to all who have been in your situation and mine is not very different.

True story, happened to call my friend whom Eriksson only to give it a name. If you read this, Claudia, Dolce Mondo, Perisur, do not judge him harshly, only nervous. But it represents a dream he thought lost, of being happy.


Erick (sson) Miranda

Sailboat By suffering, joy

Abril 03 de 2009

22:17 Hrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment